Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Sorry for the inactivity, my new job and other stuff got in the way

If you haven't noticed already, I am officially a Software Quality Analyst for Focus Professional Services. I work in a startup company that is currently contracted with Vancity. This means I'm busy during the weekdays, and usually catch up on other stuff like gaming during the weekends.

Of course, that is not the only news. Another tip would be to try out MP3Gain. This software adjusts the audio volume of your MP3 music to around the same level. There is no distortion, and the metadata is directly written on the MP3 file. Plus, it's completely reversible.

Otherwise, I've basically been updating what I already have. I should make a new list of hardware I own lol. The newest addition is a Macbook I got for $300! Granted, it's from 2009, but there isn't really any problems with it and I will try upgrading the RAM from 4 GB to 8 GB. The main purpose for it will be bloody iTunes and family (mostly little sister) use. You should see an article soon about that once I'm done.

1 comment: