Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

The crosscol archive

Ever notice the cross column underneath the header (Anti-Xenophobic IT)? Well, it will be updated (rarely or occasionally depending on what's up) from now on! It'll include what I believe is groundbreaking news, and here will be the archive of what was previously on there:

"Expect Windows 10 to be the last version? Nope! Windows 365 is next."

"Blackberry switching to Android and Microsoft is using Linux for its Cloud. What else is new?"

Unfortunately, I do not remember what I used in the beginning... Maybe someone will remind me? Anyhow, this post will be updated as the cross column changes.

*Actually, I will use it from now on to switch to the HTTPS version of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment