Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Catching up on anime

*Pain in the @$$ finding free legal images. Might get a Wacom or something*

It's been quite a while since I watched any anime on my own accord... Something to do with lack of time or motivation or something ever since somewhere around the end of June... Anyhow, I've decided to watch the next seasons of some of my favourites, and might as well list them all:

  • Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!
  • Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Yuru Yuri San Hai!
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd
I've actually been classified as a "moe-fag" by one fellow otaku due to liking such anime, but that doesn't really bother me at all. Why though? Well, mainly because of Prisma Illya, YuruYuri, To LOVE-Ru, and the following I watched at June:
  • Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
  • Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
  • The World God Only Knows
Others that I've considered and will probably watch include:
  • Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka?
  • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Damn that's a lot of ecchi now that I think about it... Ah hell with it, I'll just state this: Animation has unlimited possibilities, but sex is not one of them (at least for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment