Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Monday, 17 August 2015

No more bad Apple

Apple Inc.

iDevices are now gone and will not be written about anymore. May have exceptions like where comparison from memory is necessary, but I will avoid writing about Apple whenever possible.

Why? I could go on about their proprietary nature, the buggy world of iTunes, and totally not worth it price, but basically I am sick of wasting my time with Apple products. I refuse to shackle myself to one ecosystem, or to the necessity of iTunes to do anything from proper system maintenance and syncing of multimedia.

One cannot even share data between apps outside of DCIM photos/videos, but that's getting into too much details. All I can say is: iTunes is a security risk / bloatware at best, and an absolute nightmare of bugs at worst. No more bad Apple for me from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment