Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Monday, 10 August 2015

Free Windows Desktop Software Security List - Part 2


  Almost forgot about my trip to Microsoft Store as a Windows Insider. OP will also be updated with white version of t-shirt and bag once I find them.

Some of you may have noticed that this was my very first big technical project I took on years ago. And that I have already featured it on my blog. Well, it's gone through another big update after months of inactivity from myself and the other authors...

This time I've decided to personally help save it from disappearing into irrelevancy by updating it with everything I've found and learned so far. Please feel free to comment on the changes, especially to the "My Choices" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment