Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Monday, 15 June 2015

Door to door experience selling Telus with Latta Corp...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was honestly depressed for a while (maybe more on that in the future). Anyhow, I had this interesting experience training to be a door to door salesman under Ladda Corp for Telus. It was quite strenuous dealing with all sorts of customers and working from basically lunch to after dinner. You had to wear a dress shirt and everything. As long as you perform, there is potentially very high benefits. Unfortunately, there was no base rate and I didn't work long enough to gain any clients before my depression took over...

Well, it was quite the learning experience practicing my pitch all day across Metro Vancouver. Not quite the job for me though, unless there is a way to remain motivated and energetic at least 8 hours every day. This blog will now be updated on an unpredictable "see as I feel" schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment