Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Sci-Fi Story on hiatus, Blog reduced updates, and root/jailbreak taking its sweet time


I know, I know. I said I would be working on that Sci-Fi Story. But unfortunately, due to lack of interest from both you guys and myself, it will be on hiatus until further notice. Sorry to any fans out there... It was an idea of the moment, but needs better implementation.

As for the Blog itself, I've honestly forgotten about it while going through my job hunting and whatnot of daily life. Seriously, I didn't think about writing here until yesterday, which happens to be my birthday, when friends came over and we talked about stuff. Although this won't be on hiatus, the good old days of 2-3 updates every day is long gone.

In other news, Google is taking its sweet time updating one of its platform phones, the Nexus 5. Somehow, Android 5.1.1 is already released for the Nexus Player (yes a fricking iPod Touch replacement) and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (on T-Mobile)... Yet my Nexus 5 still suffers from WiFi disconnections, LTE taking over WiFi with a !, lower battery life, and crashed apps. This is one of Google's best-selling phones we're talking about, and still relevant because it's freaking cheap compared to the Nexus 6. Rant continues...

On the other hand, Apple loves to fortify its Great Walled Garden of Flocking Sheep. No offence intended, but I hate how they block any possibilities on jailbreaking your iDevice at this moment! After silently patching the jailbreak when iOS 8.1.3 came of out beta, the tweaking community was dealt another blow with the release of iOS 8.3 right when an 8.2 jailbreak was in the works. Obviously, you can't downgrade soon after the release, so we're stuck with 8.1.2. No, I'm not upgrading for some overpriced Apple Watch or security patches on non-important data.

Anyhow, since I've bothered to download GIMP and tons of other programs, might as well try designing my own image for once. Tell me what you think below.

1 comment:

  1. I am the big fan of nexus and recently bought new nexus 6. Very much the smartphone was pleasant and I am happy. the smartphone very convenient and practical and it always helps me with career. he is the real assistant. I don't know how I did without it earlier. You can get it in cellcom phons shops, which is the main partner of bell canada

    ReplyDelete