Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Sunday, 22 March 2015

An awesome dream


Just woke up at 6:30 AM after trying so hard to sleep back at 12:30 AM last night. My body was very sore, and I wasn't feeling well (depressed almost). But suddenly, I had this crazy dream that was awesome in every aspect. The problem is as soon as I woke up, although rejuvenated with energy and ready to continue my short story series or even another totally different one, I forgot most of it.

Even the basic concepts are hard to recall at the moment, but I think I've written down some good ideas to be used for the future. Expect something to be written by Thursday, which is the date I said I will try to meet. Even now after 15 minutes of staying awake when I should be sleeping, I feel more motivated than I ever was in the past week. Hopefully that will have a positive impact on this blog and my life in general. I seriously thought I wouldn't recover in time LOL.

Anyhow, excuse me while I try to remember more details one way or another. Might just go back to bed cause I'm actually feeling tired again. But I'm kinda afraid that will sap my current energy when I wake up again. So for the mean time, some serious brainstorming and thoughts will be jotted down on my LibreOffice (too cheap to buy Microsoft Office, not sure why I didn't get it back in school). No worries, like I told you guys before. *Inserts gesture of goodbye in yet another language or term.

In other news, some of you may have noticed that my mirror is loading slower than it should. That is because the host website doesn't have any way to separate my news into smaller chunks, and instead loads all of them in the same page. That is very unfortunate, because I like them otherwise. They say that it will be fixed in the new version of their web editor coming out, so I'm crossing my fingers that this will be resolved soon. For the meantime, avoid using my mirror for speed purposes. Try to access it only if blogger is censored in your country. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment