Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Saturday, 28 February 2015

How I once converted manga images for my Kindle 3


Own an eBook reader? Want to read manga images on it, but tired of the lag, lack of proper pages, bloat, and other incompatibilities? Well in this article, I will show you how I convert those images into a convenient PDF file. I will be using 3 different software:
  1. XnConvert: Rotate only landscape by 90° > Change colour depth to Greyscale 256.
  2. FastStone Image Viewer: Resize in pixels 552x736 (preserve aspect ratio, do not resize if already smaller) > PDF output (50 quality, screen DPI).
  3. jPDF Tweak: Use temporary files for intermediate results > Optimize PDF size > Use better compression.
There you have it, enjoy your fast and efficient manga reading on a Kindle 3 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment