Switch to HTTPS

Switch to HTTPS: https://t7j7l.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Gizmos Freeware Reviews and Wilders Security Forums


Do you ever wonder how I got the technical expertise I have today? Well the above websites are the reason. When I was 12 or 13, being the computer newbie I was, I managed to infect my system so badly that it couldn't connect online anymore. That started a chain of events which led to much research, discussion, paranoia, and more. It's because of those two sites that I'm here today writing this technology-oriented blog.

Gizmos Freeware Reviews is the best website for you to find legally free software for your computer or mobile, period. It is run by volunteers such as myself, in their spare time, who tirelessly work for the greater good of saving money. You can find all sorts of apps and games there, all for free without any legal issues! The staff is very supportive and friendly, so please join in if you have the time!

Wilders Security Forums is the website to go to when discussing technical concepts, especially information security of course. Although it may not be the best place for newbies, we try to cater to everyone, but technical discussions still rule supreme. The staff there are very disciplined and fair, so don't be afraid to speak your mind as long as you have common courtesy. Forget geek squad, this is where true experts reside. So come on in, if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment